What is JIRA from Atlassian.com ?
JIRA is an interesting system, now a days devided into:
- Jira Work Management - Business Workflow Engine
- Jira Software - Kanban, Scrum, Version and Release Management Extension - and support for Development Tools like git/BitBucket.
- Jira Service Management (Jira and a lightweight frontend portal)
What makes Jira different than monday.com, clickup.com and Service Desk like FreshDesk? An extreme customization ability and a huge 3rd page landscape with Apps for almost everything. You can Use Jira for virtually everything (but it always has a cost)
Read Jira as a holistic Form and Workflow system
Now a days - Jira is 2 tings:
- The Datacenter version, which differs more and more from the Cloud version. With the DC version, You have 100% control over the system.
- The Cloud based Jira - has some restrictions regarding plugins, and often these are not like the Datacenter Version, theres no control over versions and
- the change in Jira versions (You get upgraded automatically)
I can recommend the book here for JIRA Admins (and developers)
|Visning af underside|
Jira Service Desk Administrator i hus (ACP-400)
Jira System Administrator i hus (ACP-500)
Certified Confluence Administratror
Advanced Jira Workflows Badge (APB-110)
Using Confluence for Documentation and Knowledge Bases (ASB-212)